Course Conditions

Course Open ⛳️

After a dramatic change in the weather despite the forecast, we have decided to reopen the course for the remainder of the day.

So far today we have received 24mm of rainfall, bunkers are washed out and flooded therefore they will be treated as GUR until the greens team can get them back to playing standard tomorrow morning.

Please remain cautious as you play, all slopes are slippy under foot and certain paths have also washed out creating small crevasses.

Take care

Leave a Reply