Whitley Bay Golf Club is recruiting for the following post:-
Part time: 30 hours per week (flexible- core hours 10.00am to 2.00pm)
Salary based on experience
Accountable to the General Manager
Duties to include:-
Membership Administration – measures of success, membership numbers (full), subscription revenue targets achieved, and overall membership satisfaction target achieved (annual survey)
- Maintain accurate details of all members (using Club V1), whilst ensuring Company policies are applied around information security (to GDPR standards) and the use of information (to ICO guidelines and company policy)
- Manage membership acquisition and retention, promote WBGC to new members (via the website and social media channels), and maintain current membership numbers, whilst ensuring that Company policies are applied to total number and categories of membership
- Manage the annual membership subscription and renewals process
- Manage the Club Diary for events and tee time availability, whilst ensuring the relevant Company policies are applied.
- Manage membership enquiries and correspondence, via telephone, email, letter, and face to face contact.
Visitor, Guest & Open Competition Administration – measures of success, allotted course availability targets achieved, revenue targets from visiting parties and guests achieved, and visitor satisfaction target achieved (visitor survey)
- Administer company policies around tee time reservations, e.g. no visitors of block bookings on Saturday’s, Wednesdays, Tuesday & Sunday Mornings etc.
- Actively promote Open Competition and other events where appropriate to societies and visiting parties (via the WBGC website, other golf websites, and social media channels)
- Manage all Open Competitions, Society and Visitor enquiries and associated correspondence.
- Administer bookings and correspondence with societies and visiting parties to ensure a high-quality experience is delivered.
- Work with the Clubhouse Manager, Golf Professional and Catering team to ensure the full range of services are offered and organised in a highly effective way to maximise revenue and overall customer experience.
- Maintain a database of all societies and visiting parties and proactively promote follow up bookings to deliver recurring revenue.
General Administration – measures of success, customer satisfaction target achieved (survey)
- Ensure that all enquires, and correspondence received by phone, email, letter, social media or WBGC website are followed up and actioned accordingly, e.g. with the General Manager, Course Manager, Clubhouse Manager, Catering Team, Cleaners and relevant subcontractors.
- Maintain the Club’s website and social media channels to ensure they are relevant and up to date with latest club news and offers.
- Administer all other correspondence with the Golf Club, ensuring it is recorded and resolved in a timely manner
- Administer all invoices and other relevant financial transactions, e.g. code them and pass onto the Clubs Accountant.
- Maintain a highly effective record management process, ideally using digital systems, and ensure they are in line with Club Policy and GDPR regulations etc.
- Administer all relevant supplier contracts and correspondence in line with Club Policy.
Other Responsibilities and Behaviours – measures of success, successful annual performance appraisal, customer satisfaction target achieved (survey).
- Support the Board and the General Manager and other members of the leadership team in the highly effective operation of the Golf Club.
- Maintain and build a friendly ethos deliver exceptional levels of service to members, visitors and guests through a service based can do attitude.
- Provide cover for the General Manager and other members of the leadership team in the event of holidays or absence
- Carry out other duties as requested.
A Background in business administration and marketing is essential
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 8th April 2022