We look forward to embarking on the start of the golfing season and we are delighted to inform you that from Friday 1st April, all tee boxes will be reinstated. Fairway mats will no longer be required with preferred lies in play.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you and ask for your help on a number of matters:
1. The importance of good golfing etiquette and speed of play, and attached is our slow play policy.
2. We ask that you strictly adhere to the tee booking system and do not play outside of the times available to book, also that you to arrive in good time for your allocated time to ensure that there are no delays on the first tee.
3. We will continue to monitor the Members Guest function – please do not use this facility to block times that could be utilised by other members.
4. Greens staff have priority on the Course at all times. The health & safety of our team members is paramount and we ask golfers to afford them the same courtesy as fellow golfers. For example, if the staff are working on a green, do not play to the green until it is clear as you would with any group in front. We have already had a number of near misses and we do not want any accidents. The team appreciates your patience while they prepare the Course to its best standard for your game.
5. Finally, we remind you of the importance of repairing pitch marks and divots and raking bunkers.
We thank you for your support and wish you a very enjoyable golfing season.
The Greens Committee