We look forward to embarking on the start of the golfing season and we are delighted to inform you that from Friday 1st April, all tee boxes will be reinstated. Fairway mats will no longer be required with preferred lies in play.
We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you and ask for your help on a number of matters:
1. The importance of good golfing etiquette and speed of play, and attached is our slow play policy.
2. We ask that you strictly adhere to the tee booking system and do not play outside of the times available to book, also that you to arrive in good time for your allocated time to ensure that there are no delays on the first tee.
3. We will continue to monitor the Members Guest function – please do not use this facility to block times that could be utilised by other members.
4. Greens staff have priority on the Course at all times. The health & safety of our team members is paramount and we ask golfers to afford them the same courtesy as fellow golfers. For example, if the staff are working on a green, do not play to the green until it is clear as you would with any group in front. We have already had a number of near misses and we do not want any accidents. The team appreciates your patience while they prepare the Course to its best standard for your game.
5. Finally, we remind you of the importance of repairing pitch marks and divots and raking bunkers.
We thank you for your support and wish you a very enjoyable golfing season.
The Greens Committee
We are delighted to have completed the work on the 8th path which will re-open at 12.30pm today.
This will also reinstate the 7th Green and 8th Tee.
We would like to extend thanks to all of our golfers for your patience over the last two days and wish you an enjoyable weekend.
The Greens Team
You will now be able to access daily Course Conditions on the Club V1 Website instead of the Club’s Website.
For a better experience download the WBGC mobile app for android and iPhone
Downloading the android or Apple IOS app from the appstore. Search for ‘ClubV1 Members Hub’ or click the relevant link below:
Using the app
To use the app you must login using your existing HowDidiDo details, or you can register for an account if you haven’t used HowDidiDo before.
In order to verify that you are a registered member of the Golf Club, you will be prompted to verify your membership information. The email address you log in with must match what the club has on record for you. On 1st launch you will be asked to scan for your club. You will also be asked to verify the 1st line of your address (The address stored in ClubV1).
You will also be sent an email to confirm the validity of your email address. Once activated, you will be able to login.
In addition, course conditions will continue to be updated on the telephone system daily as well as electronically.
The Greens Team