For male and female golfers aged 30 and over, a number of adult 7 day, 6 day and 5 day membership packages are available. Please read on for membership terms and conditions, prices and details of how to apply.
For male and female golfers between the ages of 18 and 29 we have a number of Intermediate membership packages available. Please read on for membership terms and conditions, prices and details of how to apply.
For boys and girls under the age of 16 we have a number of junior golf packages available. Please read on for membership terms and conditions, prices and details of how to apply.
For golfers who live more than 100 miles away from Whitley Bay Golf Club we have a number of country membership packages available. Please read on for membership terms and conditions, prices and details of how to apply.
Membership Categories and Prices
|Category||Annual Fee (£)||Joining Fee (£)|
|Intermediate 7 Day 25 – 29||537||575|
|Intermediate 6 Day 25 – 29||442||502|
|Intermediate 7 Day 21 – 24||475||Nil|
|Intermediate 6 Day 21 – 24||392||Nil|
|Intermediate 7 Day 18 – 20||346||Nil|
|Intermediate 6 Day 18 – 20||291||Nil|
|Junior 7 Day 16 – 17||247||Nil|
|Junior 6 Day 16 – 17||203||Nil|
|Juniors 5 – 12||79||Nil|
Membership Categories and Playing times
- 7 Day Members – All Days
- 6-Day Members – Monday to Friday, Saturday after 4.00pm (2.00 pm winter) and Sunday after 10.30am.
- 5-Day Members – Monday to Friday.
For those who don’t play golf but would still like to join the Golf Club as a Social Member in order to make use of the Bar and Restaurant facilities, there is a small fee of £25 per annum which entitles you to 10% off bar prices and 5% off food prices.
A Taster Golf scheme is available to introduce those new to golf within a Club environment. These allow you to try out golf without having to apply for full membership or buy loads of equipment until you know this is the game for you.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- Entrance Fees can be paid over the first five years of Membership.
- A monthly direct debit option available for all fees to be paid on a monthly basis.
- Subscriptions – all subscriptions are due by 1 January each year, unless Members take advantage of the direct debit monthly payment scheme.
- Bar Charge – all Members (except Juniors and certain Intermediates) will also be invoiced a £25 bar credit charge on their membership card.
- Intermediate 7-day or intermediate 6-day membership are available from the age of 18, the relevant entrance fee will be payable on taking up membership between 25 and 29.