We are thrilled to announce that Whitley Bay Golf Club has launched a brand-new website at www.whitleybaygolfclub.co.uk and only one week since soft launch it seems pretty popular with over 6,000 page views by 1200 unique users from 22 countries.
Our new website is a ground up redevelopment and some of the great new features include:
- A modern intuitive and easy to use design that works equally as well on PC’s, tablet’s and mobile devices.
- Easy access to all of the key information that you would expect to find about the golf club, the golf course, clubhouse & restaurant, and the golf studio & services offered by our PGA professional.
- An interactive tour of the golf course with hole by hole flyby’s and dynamic links with all of our course sponsors businesses.
- A short history of Whitley Bay GC which since its foundation in 1890 has been a host of the European Tour and has been graced by some golfing legends such as Harry Vardon, Ted Ray, James Braid, Seve Ballesteros, Nick Faldo, Lee Trevino and Greg Norman.
- A simple tee booking process for both members and visitors, and information for corporates and societies on how they can enjoy the full experience that Whitley Bay GC has to offer.
- An interactive area where members can access and share feedback on internal club news, book tee times, access the members Club V1 hub, the club’s media archives, and access a range of members only benefits.
- A section on how seriously we consider the environment, how important sustainable golf is to our club, and how proud we are to have gained the GEO Certified® excellence award, the symbol of great golf environments worldwide.
- The ability to make online enquiries for restaurant reservations and find information on how to book the restaurant for private dining and clubhouse for parties and special occasions.
- Access in real time the club’s online ‘diary’ of events, and integrated links to our social media channels, BRS, Club V1 and HowDidiDo systems
- Details of how to find us and how to get in touch with us by phone, email or directly through the website.
Please take a few minutes to check out the site and enjoy the experience; we’d be delighted to hear your feedback.
About Whitley Bay Golf Club:
Internationally recognised as one of only 50 clubs in the UK to have achieved the GEO Certified® award for environmental excellence. Whitley Bay Golf Club as one of the premier golf clubs in the North East of England provides a great test of golf and a high quality experience to players of all abilities.
GEO Certified® is the symbol of great golf environments worldwide – designating that a golf facility has met a credible standard in the areas of Nature, Resources, Community, and is committed to continual improvement. GEO Certified® is widely trusted and endorsed by a growing number of organizations and people, both inside and outside golf.
Whitley Bay Golf Club: https://www.whitleybaygolfclub.co.uk